- More than one-third of drivers say that they’ve been involved in an accident due to distracted driving.
- Over 60 percent of drivers say that texting and driving is similar to drinking and driving.
- Drivers admit to the fact that their driving and focus are not excellent when talking or texting.
- Over one-third of drivers admit to texting and driving sometimes.
- 50 percent of drivers say they will sometimes talk and drive.
- Texting is the primary contributor to distracted driving.
- Over 40 percent of drivers say that they have little to no knowledge of their state’s graduated licensing.
We are an Independent Insurance Agency that is appointed with over 15 different Insurance Providers