Restaurant Insurance

  • This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

You have to write the menu, prepare the food, serve the lunch crowd, and handle the dinner rush.

You have a lot on your plate owning a restaurant.  Worrying if you have the right insurance in place should not be there too.

 Insurance “Need to Know’s”

Restaurants have unique needs. Here are some common coverages that may apply to your restaurant.

General Liability

Commercial General Liability Insurance is coverage for claims of liability you may incur to others. This can include bodily injury or property damage, personal and advertising injury, and the costs of legal defense of such claims. There are extensions and optional coverages available to add on to the Commercial General Liability Policy to tailor it to a specific business’s needs.

Commercial Property

Commercial Property Coverage protects both real and personal property from any covered losses. This can include property of others not owned by the business, but in the care of the business. In general, this coverage is for losses that occur on the insured’s premises. There are extensions and optional coverages that can be added to Commercial Property Coverage for individual needs. It is important to let us know about your business personal property and your operations so that we can recommend the best coverage for your business.

Worker’s Compensation

Should an employee be injured on a job, while in the course of employment, Worker’s Compensation Insurance helps cover the costs of medical procedures, lost wages, death benefits, and other expenses. It also protects employers, as it is usually an injured employee’s “sole remedy” for losses from an on the job injury.

At Access First Insurance, we understand the needs of your restaurant business. We can discuss the details of your restaurant to tailor an insurance policy specific to you.

Call us today for your free, no obligation quote and see how much money we can save you. Please contact us right away.